About Me

My photo
Washington DC
Thanks for checking out my blog. "Take on Patranya" will give you updates on my latest adventures and interests from news, travel, food, and fashion. Feel free to drop off comments and stay in touch!!

Monday, July 27, 2009

The Twilight Phenomenon


Yes, I got into Twilight...thanks to the encouragement of my good friend Carli aka Sparky. I am now in the middle of the third book "Eclipse" and I'm slowly losing interest! I don't really care much anymore if Bella chooses Edward or Jacob :) But I will stick it out and read until the end, maybe my opinions will change by then.
I do miss reading on a regular basis and my goal this year is to read more. I really want to pick up "The Time Traveler's Wife" before the movie comes out...I heard it's super sad.
So yes, if anyone has recommendations for good books please send them my way.
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment